Applications for the P.P. Gomathi Memorial Scholarship will be invited through notifications in newsmedia and other available news portals dedicated to scholarships. Efforts will be made to solicit the help of Universities and select Colleges to publicize availability of the Scholarship. A specimen format of the application will be available on the P.P. Gomathi Memorial Education Trust Website.
Application with all the relevant documents, including a self declaration of the correctness of the details furnished by the applicant, and countersigned by the Head of the institution where the applicant had joined, should be forwarded within the prescribed time to:
P.P. Gomathi Memorial Education Trust,
Flat No. 101, K.K. Apartments, Kodialbail,
Format of the Application*
Name of the applicant in full
Postal Address, E-mail ID and Mobile Number
Date of birth
Details of the Course now joined
Details of the qualifying Course
Name of the Institution where qualifying Course was completed
Marks/Grades obtained in the qualifying examination
Approximate financial resources available to the applicant
Details of scholarships/financial aids received earlier
Details of scholarships/financial aids now being availed of:
1. Applicants should strictly follow the above format in the given sequence while preparing the answers. If there is any additional information the applicant wishes to communicate, it may be given as item 14.
2. Applicants should attach self-attested documents to support each and every statement herein made. For Entries 1 to 5, a copy of the Aadhaar card will suffice.
3. For Entry 11, an honest declaration by the applicant is expected. If the support is from parents/siblings/husband etc., their PAN details may be provided.
4. Regarding the overall academic excellence, a detailed statement of the marks/grades obtained in all previous public examinations should be attached.
5. The burden of proof of the information provided by the applicant is entirely on the applicant. Applications found wanting in any of the required information are liable to be rejected. Applications with unverifiable/misleading/untrue entries will be summarily rejected.
6. Applicants may attach a brief write-up, not exceeding 300 words, explaining why she deserves to be considered for the Scholarship.
7. A self attested latest passport size colour photograph of the applicant should be submitted along with the application.
8. Applicants should be prepared to clarify the information they provide when sought by the Trust.